Account Executive | West Coast Territory
We are looking for a self-starting, responsible, mature, highly motivated Account Executive to support our SMB & Enterprise Sales team, focusing on our Security product lines. This role will demand interaction with SMB & large enterprise companies at senior levels. The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal and presentational skills. This position requires little to no travel. Salary based on experience.
The primary function of this Enterprise Sales Executive position is to cultivate new enterprise level business as well as SMB.
This position carries a monthly quota and is based on gross profit. The position has a very lucrative compensation plan.
The ideal candidate will pro-actively network, cold call, and sell to multiple contacts within an organization, including “C” levels.
Duties will include managing, up-selling, developing relationships with customers and providing a consultative sales approach that delivers the highest level of account management services.
This position covers the West Coast territory, and would prefer the candidate to reside in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Pro-actively network, cold call and sell to multiple contacts within an organization, including VP and C-level executives.
Attend Trade Shows, Webinars and other company events when needed.
Manage and develop relationships with customers and provide a consultative sales approach that delivers the highest level of Account Management.
- Prior experience working for a security manufacture or reseller preferred.
- Reasonable knowledge of cyber security software.
- Proven track record of exceeding quota.
- Must love Cold Calling | Have a passion for making 50-60 calls per day.
- Must have a rolodex of accounts.
- Self starter since this is a home office job.
- Experience working with Salesforce and Microsoft Office.
- Strong presentation skills and experience using Web-ex for scheduling demos.
- Attend Product Trainings and get certified on Check Point, Fortinet, Kaspersky, McAfee and Trend Micro.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.